The GOAL Program is a remarkable and brilliant opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. The GOAL fundamentals include:
* The fundamental right of parents to choose the best K-12 education for their children
* The essential Georgia law that empowers taxpaying citizens to be part of the solution to improving education in our state – at no cost
* The vital program component, whereby your individual compassion is indispensable to addressing the need for excellent K-12 educational opportunities for all students
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit, you will help maximize this source of financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a Stratford education.
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
1) Apply Now - Complete the 2021 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org
2) GOAL Submits to DOR - GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) on the first business day of January 2023.
3) Approved to Contribute - GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline in early January 2023.
4) Make Payment - Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval (by mid-March 2023).
5) Take the Credit - GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2023 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2023 taxes in 2024).
Please contact Kathleen Medlin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for your support of Stratford Academy!