SISL - Stratford Intramural Soccer League
Coach Kate and Coach Iain are pleased to introduce SISL +.
Players will be trained by Coach Kate and Coach Iain in a more one on one work environment to work on their technical soccer skills. Each day will finish off with short-sided games.
Please join us as we take our SISL program to the next level.
- Tuesdays, Start Oct. 17, End Nov. 14 - Pre - Kindergarten
- Wednesday, Start Oct. 18, End Nov. 15 - 1st-2nd Graders
- Thursday, Start Oct. 19, End Nov. 16 - 3rd-5th Graders
*Includes SISL Shirt
Register with Eagle Explorations
Established in 1993, the purpose of SISL is to provide a safe, fun environment in which children in grades Pre-K (not 3K/beginners) through 5 are introduced to the joys of playing soccer. By having current Stratford student-athletes coach the school’s next generation, we hope to provide strong role models as well as maintain the tradition of excellence that has been inherent in the program since its inception. Further, we endeavor to transfer that special sense of belonging—of being a part of something unique and exciting—to children and their parents new to the sport and/or the school. For those families with children well-acquainted with soccer, we look forward to encouraging your budding stars to continue their positive experience at the next level, whether it be recreational, select or just kicking it in the backyard with friends.
2021 SISL + Guidelines
WHAT TO BRING
- Players should wear their SISL t-shirts each day.
- Water bottle
- Cleats or tennis shoes
- Shin guards are encouraged but not required
- Dress appropriately - If weather prevents games from being outside, tennis shoes will be required for inside. If it is cold, please layer for weather.