DISCOVER STRATFORD ACADEMY
- Highly qualified faculty – deep experience and multi-dimensional talents.
- Faculty dedicated to professional development – to expanding their own horizons, knowledge, skills and understanding of how students learn.
- Outstanding college placement – students have excellent choices – colleges and universities recognize in their admissions process the quality and rigor of a Stratford education.
- Exceptional college preparation and performance – Stratford graduates significantly outperform their peers in GPA (3.1 vs. 2.6), credit hours earned on a timely basis and retention of the HOPE scholarship (89% vs. 35%).
- A Stratford education offers lessons for a lifetime.
- Stratford teaches students how to think, rather than what to think.
- Stratford educates the whole student – a process of exploration, growth and development over time.
Leadership and self-confidence
Stratford offers a learning environment that is challenging, but also nurturing and supportive.
Stratford is a caring and family-oriented school community.
There are no events to display
Head of Admissions
Tel: 478-477-8073 ext 203
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m