We are so glad to welcome you back to school with open arms and no masks this year! Stratford will continue to have COVID-19 policies in place to begin this school year. We are following the CDC guidelines, which are outlined below. Please be sure to review all the information and contact Nurse Lee with any questions. We will continue to reevaluate the policies in place and make changes as deemed appropriate and necessary for the school throughout the school year.
POSITIVE COVID TEST:
- You must isolate for 5 full days, regardless of vaccination status
o You begin day 0 on the day of symptom onset
o You must complete 5 full days and may end isolation on day 6 if symptoms are improving
- You must wear a mask while in public through day 10
EXPOSED TO COVID:
- This will only include exposure to cases within your household
- Vaccination status is not relevant as it has been previously
o No quarantine is necessary
- Wear a mask for 10 full days
o Day 0 is the day of your last exposure to a positive case
- You may test on day 6
o If you test positive, follow the above positive test guidelines to isolate accordingly
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- We will accept home tests to determine if someone has tested positive for Covid.
- We will not be doing contact tracing for exposures taking place at school.
- All Covid cases and questions should be directed to Victoria Lee, school nurse.
Updated: August 11, 2022
Tel: 478-477-8073 ext 296
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m